Monday 25 September 2017

THE BIRTH DAY GUY
 
  Yesterday was my birthday I thought it wise to reflect on what the birth day guy thinks about the day. First I want to thank God for the years and everything he has done for me, if it was not by your mercy I wasn't going to be what I am today oh merciful God, you are the way maker, promise keeper and faithful upon your people oh my LORD I don’t deserve that kind of mercy but you still give me, I shall forever thank you.

If a take time to reflect, last year this year my status was Gold paneer, today I am at a better point, I see your mercy oh my God, last year the day of my birthday I was down the mine shafts, you protected me oh faithful father, how much I will, that you make me grow in your presence as I am making my steps into the adult world.
To me the birthday guy, I foresee the world of adulthood with a definition of responsibility, but what is responsibility and purpose, I always ask myself? there is something in me that strives to develop someone to know the truth and know how things work.
If I reflect time and memory ,tears never sizes to flow like a river ,I only see mercy ,the guy whose birthday always went un noticed from the time I became  age conscious until now, the only one who remembers this day is one person and has never failed to recognize it.This time around he said son I will throw a big birth day bash to you and he made Sunday my birth day, to me it means resurrection, my birthday bash ,the day of the lord which he has chosen for me ,his creation. I appreciate all those who supported me throughout the journey Parents, relatives, comrades and all of you, may God bless you.

Life @ 24………the story is long, joy, challenges, betrayal. I PRESS ON


No comments:

Post a Comment

At #26 and still in the battlefield

LIFE AT 26 AND I CAN STILL DO ALL THINGS Once again the greatest day of my,the day I was born.It is exactly 9360 days upon this wonderf...