Monday 23 September 2019

At #26 and still in the battlefield

LIFE AT 26 AND I CAN STILL DO ALL THINGS


Once again the greatest day of my,the day I was born.It is exactly 9360 days upon this wonderful planet and it has been a journey of ups and downs. For this day I want to thank God for his grace and mercy, he gave the days and I have no doubt that each and everyday was a chance for repentance ,doing good to humanity and chasing my dreams.Lord I thank you. He is my greatest motivator because, the package he has for me is just good and this time  his words in (Philippians 4:13) give me strength and encourage me a lot. He said "I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me".


TO THOSE WHO WANT TO GIVE UP


Today I just want also to encourage someone  who aspires do something great in life and my words are 'it is still possible as long as you are alive.This also saves me as a reminder that ,I also can do great things, it does not matter how people view or see you but what the Lord says matters most.We can do so many incredible things.Its very possible never give up your goals keep moving.It does not matter how much you fail ,don't take it as failure but just  delays .



No comments:

Post a Comment

At #26 and still in the battlefield

LIFE AT 26 AND I CAN STILL DO ALL THINGS Once again the greatest day of my,the day I was born.It is exactly 9360 days upon this wonderf...